Inclusion is the paradigm shift in a culture that embraces the welcomed invitation, engagement, and connectivity of individuals, organizations, and communities to an environment that allows for the most effective leveraging and use of diversity within its boundaries and encourages globally filtered best practices that drive economic bottom line impact.
Welcome to The Central New York
Inclusion Conference 2010
We are excited to announce the official launch of the Central New York Inclusion Conference 2010 (CNYIC 2010), to be held on Tuesday, October 26, 2010, at the world class William Noah Allyn International Conference Center (The Lodge) located in Skaneateles, New York. The Central New York Inclusion Conference 2010 is an event that endeavors to comprehensively examine and share the body of inclusive practices and behaviors that impact the bottom line of businesses, educational institutions, government organizations and communities here in the Greater Central New York region and around the world.
Scheduled CNYIC 2010 workshops and discussions include; The Engagement of White Males in the Diversity Discussion, Recruiting and Retaining a Diverse Workforce, The Building Blocks of Value-Added Employee Affinity Groups, and The Increasing Complex and Empirical Business Case for Inclusion and Diversity.
- To continuously recruit, retain, and develop a more diverse workforce and pipeline of talent while simultaneously working to create more inclusive organization cultures to best leverage a more diverse set of experiences and skill for competitive advantage.
- To develop and sustain an inclusive and diverse base of goods and service suppliers as part of an overall diversity & inclusion strategy designed to gain a competitive advantage.
- To constantly develop an inclusive and diverse educational system that invests in the development of top human capital and better prepares the new generation of students as well as continuous learners to enter and re-enter into an increasingly global and competitive global workforce.
- To heighten awareness through progressive think tank dialogues and post conference strategies aimed at augmenting how Greater Central New York businesses/institutions leverage diversity and inclusion both internally and community wide.
- To develop an inclusive and diverse portfolio of economic development opportunities across the region that will drive new domestic and global business investment opportunities